Monday, October 27, 2008

The KH story (author's comments)

I think I read too much Akuroku fanfic when I thought about this idea. >-<>-< I suggest you wait one or two weeks to read my story first before suggesting ideas in my blank spaces (I will write blank space there...) Or your ideas wouldn't fit in my story at all. I got one scene that I like a lot, only that I wouldn't reveal the secret. I love torturing my poor characters. Especially Roxas. Then there's a side story not related to the real story at all meant to be comic relief. (Or typing relief for me.) It's gonna be random so be prepared! I'm not a romantic person at all (T-T) so I wouldn't be putting in any yaoi or passionate scenes (Okay, maybe one little kissing scene at the end of the story to reward people for reading my lame story. The begining is probably great and the middle gets bad and the ending is bleh.) Wellll, if you hope to read more let's hope that I have less homework. Homework is a pain in the *ss. And exams hurt my brain. I will type this kind of comments pretty often. It's fun to type. XP

Now that I finished a portion of my homework, I shall rest for a few moments. Ha. I shall refer to it as the KH story for now, cause it's catchy and I don't have a title for it. I hate making titles for stories. Or making names for characters. If you all want you can suggest ideas of any kind, I could make a story based on that. (More often than not, I end up making up one entire story from one scene. Usually the middle scenes. Then I think about the character's personality, plotline, etc. Usually these will not have fantastic plotlines, but will be pretty smooth. Those which I start thinking about plotlines first will instead have good background, not much character info and no development on plotlines. >-< WHy like this?? This story is pretty much the only one that goes pretty smooth with decent background. Yes, I love to think about details.

No comments:

Post a Comment