Thursday, December 11, 2008

MDD cosplay

I finished Etna!! The hand-drew stuff are the ring on the collar, and the devil tail. What ya think? Good? (I personally think the ring which I hand-drew is pretty bad) So, enough of me talking and let's show the picture:
cosplay part 8 (This is after editing the hair and the ears. After finishing Flonne, I was bored and hence did this. And don't zoom in on the eyes cause it looks terrible like that)

How is it?
Yes, I coloured the eyes red!! Gwa haha!! Oh... the skirt looks pretty crap. But still okay, I hope. The shirt took ages to get the design right. It's not all hand-drawn though. It was originally a swinsuit. XD I went through hell to find the bracelets. Other than those, the other portions was fine. I enjoyed colouring the eyes though. It was fun. All I can say now is "magic wand is my favourite tool!! "
The reference pics are here:
reference 01
reference 02

I'll probably do Flonne some other time... I'm tired and Flonne is gonna be a whole lot of trouble to do. Bye then!

No comments:

Post a Comment