Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to me~

Happy birthday to myself!! (Sounds stupid doing this) YAY!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS HERE!! I'm finally 15 years old!! Congrats to myself!! (Lame.)
Looking forward to the card that I receive every year cause that's always funny comments in my card, written by my family members. I sure hope that the card is cute. (I'm obsessed over cuteness.)
Then, that's the matter of gift. I can't choose anything too expensive...so I'm not sure what to buy. Another soft toy? (But we got a lot of them already...) (I want a PSP, but I doubt they will buy it for me, so forget it. *sigh*) Or maybe I could be the nice, considerate person who doesn't buy a gift on her birthday.
Looking forward to the cake!! I seldom eat cake so it's a treat for me! (I don't like to eat too much cake, but occasionally it's fine) I hope that it's ice cream cake again this year....*drool* (Yes, I love ice-cream, got any problem with that?)
My tastes are pretty childish after all. Not just my taste, actually. XD Even my face is child-like. I'm always being mistaken younger than my age. (The worst instance would be when I was 11 years old and someone asked my mother if I was 7 years old. o-0 What the ........) Even now, I'm 15 but people think I'm either 13 or 14. >-<
Looking forward to the dinner!! I always love going there. (And the dessert there rocks! Now I sound like a person obessed with ice-cream, don't I? XP) But my brother isn't feeling very well....I'll wait and see. If he can't eat the food now, I'll postpone it. Cause I love eating the food there and it's sad if my brother can't share it with me. T-T Out of my whole family of five (including myself), I love my brother the most. (My most beloved brother~)
It sounds like I have been talking a lot about how good it is, but actually it's no different from a normal day when we are not celebrating. I have to do my homework (as always!) and the Saturday work chores. (Like washing my shoes. ) But it's still good. XP
Have you ever wondered about the birthday wishes? Like why only one? I want three wishes or more. (Greedy fellow!!) First would be for my exams to get good results, second for my happiness, (Enough of being selfish) lastly for the people involved in my life to achieve happiness. That includes my family, my classmates, my ex-classmates, my teachers who have realllly helped me, my friends, my neighbours, and my net pals. (You guys.) (Should I also mention that I have a neighbour on another storey who also have the same birthday as me?) I shall end this now, wishing that your days will be filled with happiness.

Added on: My brother says that we can go to the restaurant. YAY! And oh, I shall try to upload at least one chapter today. (Notice the word try) For the next few days, I will be very busy indeed, so I can't work on the stories. (WAH!) Tomorrow got my cousin wedding, then the day after that I got tution, and the next day also got tution, then my chinese exam. That's only 4 days to my exam. T-T But after that, I will be more free and more happy. (But have to start on holiday homework then. Curse them!!) Good bye then.

No comments:

Post a Comment